Saturday, August 22, 2015

[Cap Jang News] 12.No war today in Korea, I'm sad and waiting for the next chance to get the head of Kim Jung Eun


My brothers in black cartels are gonna infiltrate into capital city in North Korea soon.
No war today and Wait for the next chance to get the head of Jung Eun
And... Why so serious?

California - Korea

[Cap Jang News] 17.No war today in Korea, I'm sad and waiting for the next chance to get the head of Kim Jung Eun
[Cap Jang News] 17.No war today in Korea, I'm sad and waiting for the next chance to get the head of Kim Jung Eun
[Cap Jang News] 17.No war today in Korea, I'm sad and waiting for the next chance to get the head of Kim Jung Eun
[Cap Jang News] 17.No war today in Korea, I'm sad and waiting for the next chance to get the head of Kim Jung Eun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger