Monday, February 1, 2016

[Cap.Jang History] 100.Most Churches are not followers of Jesus Christ -'Enemies' don't mean other religions



Most of Christians call other religions, EVIL or Enemies.

From my childhood, I really wondered that.

Did Jesus say like that? Really? truly? Wholeheartedly?
Jesus said "Love your enemies."

But this word, 'enemies' mean usually someones who persecute us.
That doesn't mean other religions.
Especially not minor religions who are persecuted by Christians.

Simply I can say let's pray for those Christians who twist what Jesus said.
And don't forget, Jesus may love you. But Christians may not.
Most of them consider you as their enemies.
Don't forget that.

Cap. Jang's History Class


So Bible didn't contain that Unbelievers go to hell.
And the common sense.
Some American Pastors said in different answers.
So I hope to get the root or biblical evidence of the sentence or something like that "Unbelievers go to hell." Sir.
I'll visit.
That's cool!
And Thanks All professor!
I COULD be wrong, but I do not believe Jesus specifically said that unbelievers will go to hell, but Revelation 21:8 seems pretty clear to me.

Jesus preached the Gospel. He basically said, "Do blah.. blah.. blah.. and you are saved." He didn't condemn people. He just told people what they need to do to get into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger