Sunday, May 3, 2015

[Cap.Jang Game] 5.Spider-man 3 /Review 1 /Activision Sony PS2 (スパイダーマン3)

23%


Hello this is Captain Jang, a game reviewer in Korea.
I'm a kind of dedicated reviewer because I'm interested not just in playing games for fun
but also analyzing, studying and researching their cultures, backgrounds,
musics, graphics, literature and languages.
I think game is one of composite arts and game industries are the
youngest one and they have great potential for aggressive expansion.
Most of all, in Korea people consider gamers druggies, junkies and the Korean government suppressed them politically.



You know that there are many blue chips such as Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are in the game industries.  They are just beginning. Movies, televisions, telephones and even figures, they took a century or a half century to be majorities. Game, it's in still in minor league. But I believe it will go into everyone's daily life.



Today I'm gonna review this artwork, Spider-man 3. Most of games aren't successful but each game has good points and not good points. I'm a very positive person so I'd like to focus on good points most of game missed out on or fell out of radar in each game.

 The Artwork : Spider-man 3
 By : Activision
 Release Year : 2007
 Platform : Play Station 2
 Language : English



With the game spider-man series, I have some memories when I worked in Game Line in Korea. In 2,000, Spider man's 3 dimension game was released on the platform, Sega's Dreamcast. It was the 1st one I saw a 3 dimension and English voice game. I asked
Chief Editor to take that job writing an article about that spider-man game. And he answered "All right, let me think about that." and then he turned on the Dreamcast in the cutting room. "Wow, this is the stuff." he said and never dropped his weapon.



In 2002, the game magazine publishing company Game Line has gone and I lost my job. Oh, that's not my mistake not and my chief editor's fault either. And I've forgotten the game, Spider-man until 2013. 2 years ago in 2013, I found Spider-man a bunch of brand new and I've purchased all of them. Now Let me open this package. I love this design using the image of Spider and Web.



This manual is Korean Version. But the game goes in English. And there are many buttons to be used in the game and while you get more spider-man's new skills, you'll get more button combinations to learn. My main platform that I play is Sega Saturn so when I meet these kinds complicated controllers which has so many buttons, I miss Sega Saturn's controller. Anyway to learn these buttons it will take more than a day.

Please look forward to next review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger