Saturday, February 27, 2016

[Cap.Jang History] 116. No more friends with Fascists (ヒトラー崇拝者とは友達になれん)


Hello my fellow, Americans. This is Cap. Jang. My dad was Sergeant in ROK Marine who has fellow-soldiers, slaughters sliced innocent people in Vietnam for US in 1964~66 . I'm Reserved Captain of ROK Air Force, who fought with US 7th Air Force against North Korea. My sister is a Medic Sergeant in US Army. My family is pro American and liberalist. We respect Washington and Lincoln. Though these days US sucking and being corrupt, still we believe American Democracy is the best system for the world. So I can't stand when someone denies the values of Democracy or anybody of you make a speech for justifying dictatorship(Korean Nazis) or praising Korean dictators(Korean Hitler) in front of me, I feel like to punch them at that moment. Here is my request, If you are Fascist against liberal democracy and our constitutional law, please remove my name in your friend's list. Democracy is available when people and races respect each other. Thank you.

Cap. Jang photo 2014


Cap. Jang's history Class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger