Friday, September 18, 2015

[Cap.Jang Cat] 28.SOS, My kitty is sick. I don't know what happened to him (内の猫がいたいです)

He was my kid and kitty born in my room last year. He got sick suddenly. He's my family I want to help him but the vet doesn't know the what the sickness is. I'm sad. just sad. Now it's 3 days.
My big brother J.A. gave me some ways and how to deal with it. But if anybody knows something, please let me know. Please.
male 1year 3 months
he got fixed last week
I really didn't want to make him castrated
but after 1 year since he was born
he was so coward and never tried to leave home while neighbors' cat were leaving their home.
After the operation 2 days passed
he started to vomit
and stopped eating.
he vomits 10 times a day.
next day I brought him to hospital
his temperature was normal.
The vet couldn't find his sickness
now 3 days
what should I do?
He was ok last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger